Friday, September 23, 2011

Attitude is Everything!

I know lots of people that complain about their lives. Their lack of gratitude for all the good things in their lives is just wrong. Their lives become sad BECAUSE they complain.

When things go wrong in our lives it is easy to lose sight of all the many, many, blessings that have been bestowed on us. We need to maintain an attitude of gratitude and look for all the positive things that we have going for us. Complaining is easy; a fresh perspective on your situation takes some thought.

Life will always have problems, back sets, and bad circumstances but by focusing on the positive things will go better. Solutions, opportunities, and fresh thoughts come to those that stay positive.

Some things I am thankful for:
Peace and safety.
A good night's rest.
My family who loves me.
Food to eat.
Pets to play with.
Many interesting and free things to do.
My health.
A roof over my head.
Clean water to drink and play in.
Libraries.
My church.
Neighbors that will help in times of need.
Friendships.

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Whats on your Thankful list?

No comments:

Post a Comment