Sunday, May 26, 2013

What to do?

Hello friends,
I gotta tell you... I got my feelings hurt-bad.  It's a very lonely place to be right now.  I have been doing a lot of soul searching about this situation.  My soul searching has led me to ask myself the following:

Is it me?  This took some brutal honesty.

Is it them?  I've got to be fair here.

Will trying harder improve or fix the situation?

If YES... then continue my efforts.

If NO... then it's time to move on and invest elsewhere. 

I think I have made my peace with this situation.  It's not the outcome I want but sadly,  it is time to just move on.

Moving on requires me to forgive.  Moving on requires me to figure life is short and I had better be wise as to where I invest my time and effort.

I'm moving forward and shaking the dust off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment